Low Vision Services in Gurgaon
Kriti Eldercare features a medical, optical, and holistic approach, to senior eye care that is specially developed for older adults with vision impairment. Our services include: Low Vision Services in Gurgaon
- A full range of care and services to promote physical, psychosocial and mental well-being
- A geriatric eye care program which includes a low vision exam to ensure the comprehensive treatment of eye disease and to promote eye health.
- Dedicated staff trained in the delivery of low vision services.
- An occupational therapist on site to educate low vision older adults in negotiating living spaces independently.
- A programming calendar featuring poetry readings, creative writing, art therapy, sculpting, music and physical fitness to keep seniors challenged, successful, and socialized.
Low Vision Living
Surroundings support a healthy relationship of mind and body, essential to the well-being of residents, families, visitors and staff
- A Media Room with task and overhead lighting for easy viewing of low vision computers and keyboards.
- Lighting and design elements that support safe travel, minimizing visual disabilities and maximizing autonomy.
- Living spaces that stream with daylight and open views of the Hudson River, George Washington Bridge and Palisades – when needed, special blinds reduce glare.
- Dining spaces that feature well-lit, open floor plans in an attractive, contemporary setting.